There are currently no vacancies.
HOW MANY PEOPLE WE’VE HELPED
You’re under 30? EU grants are for you!
What is it for?
Programs like Erasmus+ and Eurodyssée aim to strengthen the quality of youth work and non-formal learning for young people in Europe. It provides opportunities for young people to experience learning mobility in Europe and beyond and for youth workers to develop their interpersonal skills and improve their employment prospects through training and networking opportunities in Europe and beyond.
Who can take part?
Opportunities are available to the following individuals and organisations:
- Young people aged between 13 and 30;
- Youth organisations based in the EU and outside the EU;
- Other stakeholders with an active interest in youth issues.
- Apply to tons of available Internships & jobs
- Post a resume and get found by employers
- Communicate directly with employers
- Make your CV visible
- European Internship & Job employment solution
- Distribution of your jobs across our network
- Get your job listing in front of a targeted audience
- Post your job and reach the best candidates